23 Mitcham Road, Donvale
Prime 1658 SQM Residential Growth Zone Site in Gateway Location
Enjoying one of Manningham’s most sought-after locations, this approx. 1658sqm site with a Residential Growth Zone-2, DD08-1 allocation presents an incredibly rare development opportunity. With Tunstall Square Shopping Precinct, Donvale Reserve Club, bus transport and a selection of medical facilities just steps away, its accessibility to the area’s top amenities is unparalleled.
Set on a reasonably level block, this exceptional landholding comes with concept plans for a boutique apartment building of one, two and three bedroom residences, designed by renowned design firm ClarkeHopkinsClarke. The site’s location and scope make it ideal for a variety of projects (STCA), including multiple townhouses, aged care or a childcare centre.
• Zoning: Residential Growth Zone-2, DD08-1
• Large site of approx. 1658sqm.
• Street frontage: approx. 28 meters
• Potential for magnificent outlooks
• Highly desirable Activity Centre location
• Steps to Tunstall Square, bus interchange, medical facilities, parkland and recreation
• 22 km from Melbourne’s CBD, with Eastlink access minutes away
• Zoned for East Doncaster Secondary College and close to a choice of top government and private schools
The existing home can provide a good rental return while permits are obtained. Well maintained and quality-built, the double-brick home offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage, with multiple large living zones and a sprawling backyard.
The unique opportunity to secure a prime landholding in a tightly held lifestyle location with this breadth of amenity is sure to be highly sought after.